RFL offers a lucrative proposition for promoters in the form of PROMOTER FUNDING and this promoter can avail funding by using their stoke in their companies.
Types of Loans
- Promoter Funding:
RFL offers a lucrative proposition for promoters in the form of PROMOTER FUNDING. Through this financial solution, the promoters of listed companies can avail quick funding against their stake in the companies. Our solution grants financial liberty to the clients’ w.r.t. utilization and disbursements of funds.
Salient features of Promoter Funding:
- Shares of listed companies are served as collateral security
- Minimum amount of Rs 1 Crore as loan offered to promoter
- loan Tenure - 1 year to 3 years
- Customized Structure
- Loans valid for all types of legal entities with wide variety of securities
- Fast financial assistance
- Funds can be utilized for varied purposes such as business expansion or working capital finance etc.
- Best possible turnaround time
- Confidentiality of transaction
- Flexible repayment options available
- Loans valid for all types of legal entities including but not limited to individuals, Corporates (Private & Public Limited companies), Partnership Firms etc.
For more information, You may also send your queries on our customer care email id email@example.com
or can call us at 011-39411411